■ Benefits from the Traditional Upright Style
1 – Easier on Your Wrist
- Lessened weight on your wrist, for the gravity center being closer to the ground.
- You won’t feel tired or sore as normally occurs with other handheld stick vacuums.
2 – Self-Standing Feature
- Take a break during cleaning, answer the door, or maybe pick up the phone, and simply leave the vacuum by itself.
- Unlike handheld vacuums that would always fall without a support, and easily break themselves.
3 – Support and Recharge
- Rest on the base for storage and auto recharging. Always there, always ready.
- No more drilling and mounting brackets on the wall like most handheld vacuums do.
■ Also Benefits from the New-Generation Cordless Technology
- No more tangled wire in the way and looking for wall plugs all the time.
- Grab and go from its auto charging base, for big jobs or small.
- With 22 kPa suction power, it’s just as powerful as a corded 1000W traditional vacuum.
■ Looking After Your Loved Ones
- Traces of fur are not necessarily on the floor. They could be on your sofa, your bed, and some other furniture.
- A smaller turbo brush is included and powered by our handheld vacuum to extract dirt and hair from those surface.
■ Bigger Roller = Less Effort
- Equipped with our latest extra wide roller brush that increases the ability to capture small objects other than just dust & debris.
- No tools required to remove the roller for easy maintenance – just a single click to unlock it from the back of the floor brush.